We recognize that you care how information about you is used and shared. This section describes how we treat personal information that we collect and receive. Personal information is information associated with a person’s identity and that is not otherwise publicly and/or readily available. We collect and store certain information about visitors to the Site. This information may be used to improve the editorial experience of our visitors and/or to contact you about new site features and offers from third parties, unless you have opted not to receive promotional communications in connection with this website. By using the Site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Cookies are small files stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
Data Processor (or Service Provider) means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller. We may use the services of various Service Providers in order to process your data more effectively.
Data Subject is any living individual who is using our website and is the subject of Personal Data.
Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
Usage Data is information on how the website is accessed and used which is collected automatically and generated either by the use of the website or from the website infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit). We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our website to you and your experience on the website.
While using the website, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Such information may include, but is not limited to, your email address. We may use your Personal Data to contact you with information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any or all, of these communications from us by following the instructions provided in any email we send.
We may also collect Usage Data including information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our website that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
We use “cookies” to track the activity on our website. Cookies are files with a small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Most browsers accept cookies automatically but allow you to disable them. We recommend that you leave cookies “turned on” so that we can offer you a better editorial experience on this website. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our website.
We use the data we collect for various purposes:
• To provide and maintain the website
• To gather and analyze valuable information so that we can improve our website
• To detect, prevent and address technical issues
• To contact you about new site features and offers from third parties, unless you have opted not to receive promotional communications in connection with this website
We may process your Personal Data because:
• You have given us permission to do so
• The processing is in our legitimate interests and it is not overridden by your rights
We will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our website, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer periods.
Under certain circumstances, we may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
We may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
• Comply with a legal obligation • Protect and defend our rights or property
• Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the website
• Protect the personal safety of users of the website or the public
• To protect against legal liability
The security of your data is important to us, but keep in mind that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We do not support Do Not Track (“DNT”). Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked. You can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your web browser.
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. We aim to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete or limit the use of your Personal Data.
If you wish to be informed about what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
• The right to access, update or delete the information we have on you. Please contact us to assist you if you would like to access, update, or request deletion of your Personal Data.
• The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
• The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
• The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
• The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
• The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time when we have relied on your consent to process your personal information.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our website (“Service Providers”), provide the website on our behalf, perform website-related services or assist us in analyzing how our website is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our website, including Google Analytics.